LEVEL 3 EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK (Highfield International)
The Level 3 International Award in Emergency First Aid at Work is a qualification aimed at providing learners with the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to support emergency first aid in the workplace. The HABC Level 3 International Award in Emergency First Aid at Work is accredited and recognised internationally and has been developed to protect customers, brand
reputation and profits.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
This qualification is usually achieved by taking a one‐day (6 hours) classroom‐based course.
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed by two methods:
1. practical observation
2. centre marked multiple choice theory assessment. This theory assessment will be via a series of multiple‐choice questions, which can be a written assessment or conducted orally by the assessor.
Individuals achieving this qualification can then progress onto;
- Highfield Level 3 Award in First Aid Response
- Highfield Level 3 International Award in First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 International Award in Paediatric First Aid
- Highfield Level 3 International Award in Paediatric First Aid, Use of an AED and Managing Illness and bInjury
- Highfield Level 3 International Award in Emergency First Aid at Work and Use of an AED
Where can this course be taken?
- JLS Yachts Training Institute – Highfield International approved training centre.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes