LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE (Highfield International)
WHO REQUIRES THIS QUALIFICATION?
The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment and support learners who are new to the customer service sector and wish to improve their knowledge of this area, resulting in the achievement of a nationally recognised qualification.
WHY A HIGHFIELD QUALIFICATION?
Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year. We’re extremely proud to be a Highfieldapproved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance your career prospects.
How long will it take?
To complete this qualification learners should expect to undertake 105 guided learning hours.
This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of evidence.
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
- the principles that impact customer expectations
- how behaviour, communication and interpersonal skills affect customer expectations and satisfaction
- the solutions to customer service problems and complaints within organisational constraints
- how legislation affects the customer service process
- how customer service feedback can improve the customer service process
- the process of promoting products and services
- effective teamwork and the monitoring of performance
Where can this course be taken?
JLS Yachts Training Institute – Highfield International approved training centre.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 105 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes