LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN WAREHOUSING & STORAGE (Highfield International)
This qualification is aimed at senior warehouse operatives or team leaders. It is a combined knowledge and competence qualification which is aimed at individuals who would like to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to supervise within the warehousing environment. This qualification forms the combined knowledge and competence components of the SASE Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage (England). The qualification includes the following mandatory content:
- Contribute to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Provide leadership for your team in logistics operations
- Supervise the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Take responsibility for health, safety and security in your team
Learners select optional content from a variety of optional units.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 400 and of this 193 is recommended as guided learning hours (GLH).
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence and learners must demonstrate their understanding of how to deal with situations in a safe and professional manner.
Progression routes for a learner possessing this qualification can include:
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Driving Goods Vehicles (RQF)
- SASE Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Driving Goods Vehicles (England).
Where can this course be taken?
JLS Yachts Training Institute – Highfield International approved training centre.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 400 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes